Jumat, 10 Mei 2019

Musical Time: Let's Learning!

Music has been part of my life since I was young,
Everyday I wake up with music and also go to bed with music,
Just like an air to breath, so does the meaning of music for me.

Want to know more about jazz music? Subscribe Musica Altera on Youtube.
Check this one out. Enjoy the music and the talk show! =)



Title: Spectrum of The Unknown
Videographer & Editor: Donny Widyatmoko (Edit ver. 2019)
Host, Pianist: Reynold Silalahi (@lalagrug)
Guest: Beben Jazz
English Subtitle: Ayu Saptarika (@ayuliqui)
Video Purpose: Musical inspiration and education
Youtube Chanel: Musica Altera



Ngelmu iku kalakone kanthi laku,
Lekase lawan kas,
Tegese kas nyantosani,
Setya budya pangekese durangkara. 

Ilmu itu bisa dipahami harus dengan cara,
Cara pencapaiannya dengan usaha keras, 
Memperkokoh karakter,
Kokohnya karakter akan menjauhkan diri dari watak angkara.

- Serat Wulangreh, by Sri Susuhan Pakubuwono IV (1768-1820)




You Are The CEO of Your Life. Never Stop Learning!



Leave The Past Where It Belongs. Move Forward As You Desire.
All photo by: Jeffrey Sukardi (@jeffsukardi)


1 komentar:

Musical Time: Let's Learning!

Music has been part of my life since I was young, Everyday I wake up with music and also go to bed with music, Just like an a...